Lister Chain & Forge, Inc.
Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
The requirements outlined in this document are designed to ensure that the supplier’s quality practices comply with Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. requirements and those of our customers and regulatory agencies. This document defines requirements for Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. suppliers whose products or services are included in Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. end items. Any requirements detailed in a specific Purchase Order override the requirements stated herein.
- Unless otherwise authorized in writing by Lister Chain & Forge, Inc., the Supplier shall furnish Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. only articles which are in complete compliance with all purchase order requirements. Any deviations to the requirements of this document must be approved in writing by Lister Chain & Forge, Inc.
- Any tooling, models, and/or dies paid for by Lister for new product development, forging, and/or casting of raw materials belong to Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. Lister shall have access to inspect, remove, inventory dies at any time.
- Lister Chain & Forge, Inc., our customers, and regulatory agencies have the right of access to the supplier’s facilities and quality records involved with a purchase order. Any on-site verification does not relieve the supplier of the responsibility of providing acceptable product or preclude subsequent rejection.
- Supplies and services received by Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. may be subjected to verification after receipt, as necessary to assure conformance to purchase order requirements. If a nonconformance is identified, the supplier will respond to Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. request for corrective action.
- The process or services contracted by this purchase order may not be subcontracted without prior approval from Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. Any sub-tier supplier performing approved flow down of work for this purchase order must be authorized by Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. prior to the work being performed. All purchase order requirements, including key characteristics, will be flowed down to the sub-tier supplier by the supplier named on the PO.
- The supplier will report any nonconforming material to Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. This includes nonconforming material detected after delivery. Disposition instructions to be determined by Lister Chain & Forge, Inc.
- The supplier will maintain a quality management system appropriate to the product or service procured by this purchase order. Any special certification requirements will be listed specifically on the purchase order.
- Lister Chain & Forge, Inc. must be notified about any changes in supplier location, ownership, quality system, product or any major process change.
- Any records being held at supplier facility (manufacturer certs, test reports, work orders, etc.) must be maintained for a minimum period of 10 years.
- Any product data (drawings, specifications, digital data, etc.) are for the express purpose of fulfilling this purchase order and cannot be shared by the supplier.
- Supplier personnel required to be certified for a process must have current certifications at the time the work called out on the purchase order is performed.
- The supplier must control and protect any customer provided tooling or material while in their facility or in transit.
- Parts supplied on this purchase order must be to the latest revision of the specification(s), unless otherwise stated on the Purchase Order.
- For providers of Special Processes (processes where the output cannot be verified through an inspection or test): The Special Process must be validated to demonstrate the ability to achieve planned results (including the criteria for review and approval, approval of equipment and qualification of personnel, use of specific methods and procedures, records requirements, and re-validation).
F-304 Rev A